Items 1-24 of 223
- Citizen PROMASTER Super Titanium Fugu Limited Edition Diver Watch NY0105-81ESpecial Price US$949 Regular Price US$999
- Citizen Green Luminous Dial Automatic Watch NJ0177-84XSpecial Price US$349 Regular Price US$494
- Citizen Eco-Drive Green Luminous Dial Future force Watch CA4507-84XSpecial Price US$349 Regular Price US$475
- Citizen Light Green Luminous Dial Temperature Quartz Watch JG2147-85XSpecial Price US$432 Regular Price US$494
- Citizen x Pantone Automatic Glowing Blue Ltd Watch NJ0158-89LSpecial Price US$463 Regular Price US$554
- Citizen x Pantone Automatic Dreaming Pink Ltd Watch NJ0158-89XSpecial Price US$463 Regular Price US$554
- Citizen x Pantone Automatic Blazing Red Ltd Watch NJ0158-89WSpecial Price US$463 Regular Price US$554
- Citizen x Pantone Automatic Warm Sand Ltd Watch NJ0158-89YSpecial Price US$463 Regular Price US$554
- Citizen x Pantone Automatic Peaceful Green Ltd Watch NJ0158-89ZSpecial Price US$463 Regular Price US$554
- Citizen Promaster Tsuno Chrono Racer 50th Anniversary Watch AV0072-01XSpecial Price US$1,033 Regular Price US$1,425
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster 300M Solar Professional Diver Watch BJ8057-17XSpecial Price US$531 Regular Price US$931
- Citizen Promaster Marine Series Automatic Mechanical Watch NY0121-09XSpecial Price US$331 Regular Price US$531
- Citizen Promaster Marine Series Automatic Mechanical Watch NY0120-01ZSpecial Price US$331 Regular Price US$531
- Citizen Promaster Marine Series Automatic Mechanical Watch NY0120-01XSpecial Price US$331 Regular Price US$531
- Citizen Promaster Marine Series Automatic Mechanical Watch NY0129-07LSpecial Price US$331 Regular Price US$531
- Citizen Promaster Marine Series Automatic Mechanical Watch NY0120-01ESpecial Price US$331 Regular Price US$531
- Citizen Promaster Automatic Fugu All Black Diver Watch NY0135-80ESpecial Price US$475 Regular Price US$570
- Citizen Promaster Automatic Fugu Black Dial Diver Watch NY0130-83ESpecial Price US$475 Regular Price US$570
- Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Ecozilla 300M Diver Wtch BJ8058-06LSpecial Price US$493 Regular Price US$759
- Citizen Promaster Dive Orca Ocean Dial Killer Whales Watch BN0238-02LSpecial Price US$379 Regular Price US$547
- Citizen Eco-Drive Sapphire Leather Strap Ladies Watch EX1480-15DSpecial Price US$242 Regular Price US$303
- Citizen Skeleton Dial Two-Tone Automatic Ladies Watch PR1044-87XSpecial Price US$379 Regular Price US$562
- Citizen Skeleton Dial Rose Gold Automatic Ladies Watch PR1043-80PSpecial Price US$379 Regular Price US$562
- Citizen Luna Blue Mother of Pearl Dial Automatic Ladies Watch PR1041-18NSpecial Price US$349 Regular Price US$516
Buy 100% Genuine Citizen Watches for Australia
Learn about Citizen Watches ’s Story:
The name "citizen" was first given by Mayor of Tokyo Shinpei Goto, a friend of founder Kameyoshi Yamazaki. Goto used the name of the citizens around 1920 to present the dream of a high-quality watch that every citizen could get. Interestingly, perhaps ironically, Taishō, the Japanese emperor at the time, was probably the first person to own a Citizen watch.
Citizen is one of the most vertically integrated manufacturers in the world. They manufacture all parts in Japan. Contrary to what may not be believed, all movements (including movements sold to a third party named Miyota) are manufactured in Japan and have no manufacturing facilities outside their home country. From integrated circuits to electronic chips to mechanical parts, all parts are manufactured in-house. The only exception is the movement used in some Campagnola watches, made by La Joux Perret, a company owned by Citizen and manufactured in Switzerland.
Although they have ultra-mass production lines, high-end Citizen watches, including quartz models like the Citizen Chronomaster, are assembled manually by a single watchmaker that Citizen calls Meister and Supermeister. It has been. To qualify as a Super Meister, watchmakers must have at least 30 years of experience in Citizen manufacturing. Most start at Citizen Watch School and go from specialist to meister before becoming super meister.
In 1976, Citizen released Crystron Solar Cell, the world's first light-powered analog quartz watch. Eight single crystal solar cells placed on the dial to charge the secondary battery made Crystron solar cells and all light-powered analog quartz watches. This technology has been updated to the latest specs on the very popular Eco-Drive watch, but is still in production.
Amazing history for Citizen’s watches, isn’t it?
Citizen is also focusing on ultra-thin watches. In 1962, their Diamond Flakes were the thinnest men's watch on the market with a center second. The movement was only 2.75mm thick, and there were several 4-5mm models when put in the case. This thinness has been achieved by using a unique gear train structure that is different from the standard center second gear train. Some versions used up to 31 stones to increase the efficiency of the gear train. In 1978, the movement was only 1.00 mm in diameter and produced the thinnest quartz watch. Citizen developed an integrated circuit, and the accuracy of the crystal oscillator within the company was ± 10 seconds every month. The oscillator is a thin tuning fork crystal oscillator that is vacuum-sealed with glass. These two goals were combined in the 2016 Eco-Drive One above. The watch movement is only 1.00 mm thick and consists of 85 components. The case was only 2.98mm. Today, eco-drive watches not only pursue ultra-high precision, but are the cornerstone of Citizen's strategy.
Brand New Citizen Watches for Sale
We know a great watch changing your mood, so we make sure we have always got something for you. Browse Auswatches.com’s online store for the full collection of Citizen watches for Australia customers, as we have Citizen watches at cheap prices for you especially during the Citizen watch sales events!