Items 1-24 of 230
- Seiko 5 Sports Blue Skeleton Dial Automatic Watch SRPJ45K1Special Price US$334 Regular Price US$418
- Seiko 5 Sport Camouflage SKX Street Style Automatic Watch SRPJ37K1Special Price US$349 Regular Price US$395
- Seiko Miniature Marathon Timer Alarm Clock QHL091YSpecial Price US$98 Regular Price US$121
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Automatic Watch SRPB43J1 Made in JapanSpecial Price US$417 Regular Price US$494
- Seiko Mai T Aluminum Bedside Alarm Clock QXE065KSpecial Price US$106 Regular Price US$133
- Seiko Mai T Aluminum Bedside Alarm Clock QXE065LSpecial Price US$106 Regular Price US$133
- Seiko Mai T Aluminum Bedside Alarm Clock QXE065SSpecial Price US$106 Regular Price US$133
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Negroni Red Automatic Watch SRPE41J1Special Price US$463 Regular Price US$528
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Manhattan Blue Automatic Watch SRPE43J1Special Price US$478 Regular Price US$528
- Seiko Spirit Chronograph Mens Watch SBTR029Special Price US$265 Regular Price US$346
- Seiko 5 Sports GMT Automatic Blue Dial Watch SSK003K1Special Price US$508 Regular Price US$665
- Seiko Spirit Chronograph Mens Watch SBTR015Special Price US$265 Regular Price US$346
- Seiko 5 Sports GMT Automatic Black Grape Dial Watch SSK001K1Special Price US$508 Regular Price US$665
- Seiko 5 Sports GMT Automatic Mikan Orange Dial Watch SSK005K1Special Price US$508 Regular Price US$665
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Limited Automatic Watch SRPD36J1 Made in JapanSpecial Price US$676 Regular Price US$775
- Seiko 5 Sports Two Tone Rose Gold Automatic Watch SRPE58K1Special Price US$303 Regular Price US$479
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Automatic Watch SRPB44J1 Made in JapanSpecial Price US$562 Regular Price US$635
- Seiko Spirit Chronograph Leather Strap Mens Watch SBTR017Special Price US$265 Regular Price US$346
Buy 100% Genuine Seiko Watches Online
Seiko launched some amazing innovations in the 1990s, and the Seiko Scubamaster appeared on the market in 1990. This included a dive table on a computerized divers watch.
Auswatches.com offers larger range of Seiki Watches for Australia.
The Seiko Perpetual Calendar is the world's first quartz watch with a fully automatic 1100 calendar. Next to the market is the Seiko Kinetic series, which is still one of Seiko's most popular watch series, and uses the movement of the wearer to move the watch. Seiko explained, “It uses wrist movement to power the smallest and most powerful microgenerator.”
The next innovation is like a pioneer in modern smartwatches. MessageWatch was released in 1994. Born after AT & E Corp's test but before financial difficulties. Seiko brought in corporate assets and then developed a new version of the watch. Send messages, receive alerts, weather forecasts, lottery numbers, sports results and more. Unfortunately, there are many Y2K bugs that are too cumbersome to fix, and this watch was completely retired in 1999.
The name of the Seiko brand became more and more famous in the 1990s, becoming the official timekeeper of the 1990 World Cup, the 1992 Summer Olympics, and both the 1994 and 1998 Winter Olympics. However, despite these positives, the company was hit by a severe recession in Japan that suffered a five-year loss. In the early 2000s, Seiko had to regain profitability. The latest development of the Seiko product line is the GPS solar watch that has been added to the “Revolution” of Seiko Astron, as it is called on the Seiko website.
The past is repeated, and it is often said that Seiko's history is all about innovation. Today's Seiko is as innovative as Seiko in the past. Therefore, one thing is certain about Seiko's present and future. I can't wait to see what they put out next!
Brand New Seiko Watches for Sale
Auswatches.com is happy to offer our Australia customers for a wide range of Seiko watches for Australia online at affordable prices. Why don’t you enjoy the FREE & FAST delivery to shop for yourself or your loved one at auswatches.com